Sunday, October 14, 2012

Yay Halloween time! Niall Horan of One Direction nude theme fake.

Had some complaints from people that I had not been doing enough Niall Horan nude fakes compared to the other One Direction guys. Rectifying that situation

This is one of those fakes I spent a ton of time on. Not because the body itself was hard (this one was fairly straight forward), but because the background in the original pic was horrid so I had to come up with some sort of theme. My last Niall Horan Naked fake was a beach theme (First Niall Horan Naked Fake) so wanted to come up with a theme. Went back and forth for hours lol. A Halloween theme is what I settled on lol. This is one of those times where I have no clue how I got from what I was when working on original pic....to where it ended up.

Commentz plz <3


No comments:

Post a Comment