Saturday, September 1, 2012

MOAR GLEE FAKES! Grant Gustin, Chris Colfer, and Darren Criss nude fakes and one sex/action pic.

Edit: Also YAY 1.5 million hits as of today.

So as most of you know I don't do a whole lot of action shots for the simple reasons that they are a massive time since, super difficult, and almost never turn out as well as I would like mainly because I am a bit of a fakes snob and have very high standards. However, occasionally I run into a pic thats good enough that I make an attempt. Did so today....each time to look at it I waffle between loving it and hating is but meh. Posting it anyways.

Also had not done any Glee fakes in quite a while. With the series coming back decided I may as well make some more nude fakes of Chris Colfer, Darren Criss, and Grant Gustin. I really, really like the Grant in particular.



No comments:

Post a Comment